The following information is intended for all The Praxis Institute’s Community.Note: Some of the documents below are provided in Adobe Acrobat format. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader for free at this location: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Default Management Plan
- Institutional Placement Services Plan
- Plan for Assuring Health and Safety of Employees, Students, and Guests
- Plan to Ensure Privacy, Safety and Security of Data with the Technical Infrastructure
Campus Safety & Security Survey
Gainful Employment Disclosures
- Associate Degree in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Undergraduate certificate in Advanced Therapeutic Massage
- Undergraduate certificate in Dental Assisting/Assistant
VETERAN’S CREDIT FOR PREVIOUS EDUCATION OR TRAINING
Students must report all education and training. The school must evaluate and grant credit, if appropriate, with the training time shortened, the tuition reduced proportionately, and the VA and student notified.
VA Pending Payment Compliance
In accordance with Title 38 US Code §3679 subsection (e), this school adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11
Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation& Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA. TPI will not:
- Prevent the student’s enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students will be required to:
Provide the enrolling institution with a copy of his/her VA Certification of Eligibility (COE) - A “certificate of eligibility” can also include a “Statement of Benefits” obtained from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) website; eBenefits; or a VAF 28-1905 form, for chapter 31 authorization purposes.
Additional criteria to qualify for this provision are also required for such students and listed below:
- No Other Requirements Other Than COE Submission.
Net Price Calculator
This is an online device that offers customized approximations of the cost to attend Praxis based on standardized inputs.
Welcome to Praxis Institute's Net Price Calculator!
Welcome to Praxis Institute's net price calculator. Begin by reading and agreeing to the statement below. Then follow the instructions on the subsequent screens to receive an estimate of how much students similar to you paid to attend Praxis Institute in 2016-17.